Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Beginning....

Well, hello! I'm a little nervous about starting this blog. I know it sounds funny, but I want to make sure I do it right. LOL! Something else I guess I struggle with. Let me tell you about me. I'm 37 yrs old, happily married to Kevin for the last 18 yrs, mother of Shay-18, and Seth-10. We live in a very rural area, but stay very busy with church, school, friends, and extended family. I tend to put everyone before myself, as I'm sure most moms do. But the real reason for this blog is that I weigh 330 pounds! I know!!!! I am trying to make changes to my life that have been very hard. I think that blogging about my feelings and my plan might help. I'm currently in Weight Watchers, training for a 5K in June, and seeing a Cognitive Behavioral Theripist. I have lost a total of 42 pounds at the moment, but I have completely run out of steam in the weight loss department. So, I'm hoping this will keep my on task.

My goal for today is to stay in my 37 point range and to walk my 22 mins. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment